Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yes I know

Yes I know .
Years ago we met as children, grew, matured and started aging, separate paths, unaware. Then we met again, per chance and without designs. At least not designs that we created. Perhaps our meeting was a conspiracy between our fates, which were intertwined but of which we were ignorant.
We share thoughts now and sometimes our mornings , but always far apart. I visualize your day sometimes and you perhaps mine. We mean more to each other than we know, the tragedy is we think we know it all. The nice part is we know, it doesnt matter how much.
So, I know I mean something, still learning though how much I mean to you. I have yet to see your family, but if i know you from the time we spent together long ago or from your writings, there is a lot of love and sensitivity there. Your achievements make me proud vicariously and your words add a strange fragrance to that pride. What you wrote is beautiful, I wonder how much more beautiful is the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment