Monday, September 14, 2009

To friends on a monday morning!!

another weekend out of 52,
another year will also pass,
meaningless soirees meagre interaction,
intellectually moved just a fraction,
to sit and talk or interact with meaning,
to exchange thoughts and consider leanings,
one on one or a little more,
to use a seven iron and cry out fore,
fervently discuss within the foursome,
in crocodile tees each one so handsome,
of likened minds that rush to the cart,
leaving home for an early start,
saturday nights and hung over sundays,
why do we not meaningfully gather, to sit and imbibe of meaningful thought?
I need you to bounce my careless thought,
to see what ought to be and what not.
So walk with me my splendid friend,
and talk with me my splendid friend.
Take me to my journeys end.
Love me as you always did
Be the light when I am dark
Be my float when I am heavy,
Be around throughout my travels,
Share with me whilst our life unravels.

1 comment:

  1. I could have called this "to my journeys end". But the title I gave it was the first one to reach the fingers, hence it won.

    ReplyDelete